How to use a Customs exemption to get around the US immigration system

If you live in Canada, you can legally cross the border to the United States to work or visit your family.

You don’t need a visa to do so though, and you can get one from the Canadian Customs and Immigration Service (CICS) by presenting proof of employment, residency or other legal status in Canada.

You can also apply to use your exemption for up to five years.

If you apply for a permit for work, you must apply for an exemption, which is granted for the same period of time that you’re eligible for work permits.

You need to show that you will be able to continue working legally in the United State, and your exemption has to be approved by the federal government.

You have to provide proof of any “economic hardship” (i.e. income) that would make it impossible for you to work legally in Canada (i,e.

you won’t be able pay your mortgage).

The Canadian government is only able to grant exemptions for up, and up, years.

This means that if you apply to work in the U.S. from Canada, your exemption expires in 2020 and you’re going to have to apply again for a second permit.

If your exemption expired in 2020, you have to wait another five years for your second permit to be granted, and then you will need to apply for the third and final permit.

The US has also issued an exemption to the Canadian government for those who want to work and visit family in the US.

But those exemptions expire at the end of 2020, and it’s not clear how long those will last.

This is a bit of a hassle, but if you want to visit family or do something important, this could be worth it.

Read more about the US visa and the Canadian visa.

If the US isn’t your only option, you could also apply for work and study permits in Canada through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP).

The program allows Canadians to work, study and obtain a temporary residence permit (TRP).

The TFWP can be used for up the life of the permit, and if the TFWPermit expires before the expiry date, you will have to reapply for the TFP.

However, the TTP program is limited in how many times you can use it each year.

If it expires before you are ready to apply, you’ll have to reschedule.

Read the full story about the Canadian TTP.

You will also need to provide evidence of your income, a work permit, work experience and proof of legal status to be eligible for the TRP.

The TTP is set to expire on June 30, 2021.

If there are problems with your application, you may have to pay a fee of up to $500 to get a permit.

This fee is non-refundable.

If, however, you are denied your permit because of a problem with your TTP application, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will waive the fee for up of three years.

The DHS will also pay the cost of the visa application and visa renewal process to get the TDP program started.

If that sounds complicated, you might want to read our guide to the TBP and the TRPs.

You also have to make sure you’re prepared for the customs inspection when you arrive in the country.

The government inspects the vehicles you drive on the US side of the border and any documents you bring with you.

If a customs officer sees you entering Canada, he or she will ask you questions about your status.

If these questions are invasive and you are not comfortable answering them, you should ask the officer to call you back, or ask the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to call the CBP and ask them to do it for you.