With the Serie A title at stake, Antonio Contes will stay at Juventus and wait for the right opportunity, Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri said.
“Antonio Conte’s future is clear.
He has a contract until 2019 and we have to wait for his next opportunity,” Allegri told reporters on Tuesday.
We have a long list of offers from other clubs, but we are happy with what we have and that is the case. “
We will wait for a good offer.
Conte was given an extension by Juventus last month and the Bianconeri are believed to be close to a deal for his services. “
He will have a great future here.”
Conte was given an extension by Juventus last month and the Bianconeri are believed to be close to a deal for his services.
The Italy international was a favourite with the Nerazzurri, who signed him from AC Milan in 2012 for £26.5m.
Conte is expected to be given the opportunity to continue his career in Italy when he joins Juventus next season.
“I don’t know about the future of Conte,” Allegretti added.
“What I know is that we will have good offers from Juventus.”